Sunday 1 November 2020

Bloomin’ Weather



 I’ve had the house to myself today as hubby was working and our son spent the day with his girlfriend. So I took Snoopy’s advice, apart from feeding the washing machine which seemed quite hungry, haha! 

I have plenty of books to keep me going during lockdown (and beyond!) as well as knitting, cardmaking and gardening (weather permitting!)  There’s always meals and snacks needed to keep the ‘working from home’ troops going too. So I think I’m going to be kept quite busy, as in the first lockdown. 

I’ll leave you with a photo that my daughter took of Bumble, using her new phone. I think it’s one of my favourites. Until tomorrow, cheerio for now, Ann x





12 comments:

  1. Stay strong and keep reading. I recently read "A Gentleman in Moscow" by Amor Towles and really enjoyed it. Maybe your library would have it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ve just googled “A Gentleman in Moscow”, Chris, and the synopsis sounds really good. I’m not sure if our libraries are shut in this second lockdown, but I’ll definitely be able to order online from Waterstones. :)

      Delete
  2. Yep, I am keeping myself surrounded with reading material and crafting material as well.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Along with exercise, I find reading and crafting keeps me going in these difficult lockdown times, as well as baking, but I can only only bake so much, otherwise we’d all be the size of houses, haha!

      Delete
  3. What a lovely Bumble photo - very Halloween'y!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is, isn’t it! I love black and white photos, they are so atmospheric:)

      Delete
  4. This winter craft and books will keep me going, even after lockdown, we have no plans to go out anywhere. Love your daughter photo, black and white photos always show so many details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I quite like staying in and being cosy in winter. I do like the odd walk along an empty beach or on the moor though :)

      Delete
  5. I kept myself very busy making things for my daughters Elderly Shoe Box Appeal. The miserable day passed very quick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven’t heard of an Elderly Shoe Box Appeal, is it a local thing?

      Delete
  6. That's such a beautiful photograph and definitely needs to be framed.
    My washing machine is always hungry as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope my daughter does get it printed off, as it would look beautiful on the wall. Sometimes I don’t know where all the washing comes from......although I know it’s not from me :))

      Delete