Saturday 31 October 2020

Hallowe’en

 


We always do a pumpkin. Well, I say we, my husband has made it his job for the last several years and his offerings would put mine to shame, so I’m quite happy. The above pumpkin is this year’s. Nobody is really doing trick or treat for obvious reasons, so he decided he would do a more simple design ( it’s still far better than I could manage! ) So this year is the Cookie Monster from Sesame Street.

The following pumpkins are my hubby’s past extravaganzas....

Gandalf 


Peaky Blinders 


 A Game of Thrones character (don’t ask me which one!) 


Well, I’m just waiting for the announcement from Boris, so I’ll be off to see what the future holds, cheerio for now,  Ann x

12 comments:

  1. Your husband is obviously very talented. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband is very talented, but as a huge Sesame Street fan the Cookie Monster is my favourite. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jules, I love Sesame Street too, so I was pleased with his choice this year :)

      Delete
  3. Great pumpkin carving by your clever husband!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I could never do anything like he does!

      Delete
  4. Wow, he is a wonderful carver of pumpkins. I love the Game of Thrones, and of course Cookie Monster.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie, I never know what design he is going to do until it’s finished :)

      Delete
  5. love the cookie monster, it so reflects this crazy year.

    ReplyDelete