Monday 8 April 2019

Easter crafting

Yesterday came and went quietly. Roast gammon for lunch and a relaxing afternoon (apart from feeding the washing machine every now and then!)

Each week, I meet up with my friend, Wendy and we go somewhere for the day. But today, she came over to my house and we had a cardmaking day. Of course we had to stop for elevenses, ahem, cream cakes and later for some lunch.

We’ve been making cards for years and both have quite a stash of goodies. Today we were both making Easter cards. The ones I made today were decoupage cards and quite quick to make ones too, as I had to send two off today in to post with some Lindt bunnies. Tomorrow I’ll make a few more, probably using some Easter stamps and be able to take more time.

So here they are, must admit, I do love Easter bunnies! Apart from making a few more cards tomorrow, I’m hoping to sow some more seeds, if the weather is as nice as it’s been today.

Cheerio for now, Ann x





10 comments:

  1. What pretty cards. I like 3D decoupage, makes it all so easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, I love the way the picture builds up when making 3D cards :)

      Delete
  2. Your cards are very nice, I made a couple over the weekend, it's such a shame that postage for I know I would send a lot more.

    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hazel. Yes, I've just spent a fortune on 2nd class 'large' stamps today :(

      Delete
  3. your cards are so pretty, some of the nicest I've seen. Loving your blog. I've added you to my reads so I don't forget to visit :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you, Sadie. As a newbie blogger, I worry my posts are boring! I do like to add a bit of bling to my cards, but didn't think it was appropriate for Easter really.

      Delete
  4. Your cards are lovely. Another new follower here. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those Easter cards - how pretty! I bet the afternoon with your friend card making was a really nice get-together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We put the world to rights, while being creative, haha!

    ReplyDelete