Tuesday 9 April 2019

Cards and cattle

Another bright day here today and as my son is working later shifts this week, we decided to out for breakfast/brunch. We went to a favourite place, Greendale Farm Shop, just outside of Exeter. The produce in the shop is fantastic quality and the food in the cafe/restaurant is lovely. After filling our bellies, I bought some of their eggs and then we wandered around to see some of their residents, mainly the chickens!.......then I saw them. I hadn’t noticed them before, perhaps they were new! But I had to say hello.........



I love Highland cows! So we had a little chat, well it was a bit of a one-sided conversation, before being dragged home by my son.

This afternoon,  I made the remainder of my Easter cards. I found a few more decoupage sheets, so I left stamping for another day. 

I’ll leave you with pics of the Easter cards.
Thanks for popping by,
Cheerio for now, Ann x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ann your Easter cards look lovely,will write a longer comment tomorrow as my computer is playing silly whatsits.

    ReplyDelete