Thursday 4 April 2019

Baking for the Blue Cross folks

No blog yesterday, as apart from normal chores and a brief visit to a local garden centre, nothing very interesting happened. Still felt wiped out, so took to the sofa in the afternoon.

However today, I’m feeling a bit better, so I perused the baking books for tomorrow’s offerings to take up to the Blue Cross. I decided on Mary Berry’s Lemon and Poppyseed traybake.


Hot out of the oven and the lemon drizzle soaking in


                                         Had to save a piece for my dear hubby!


The rest are packaged up for tomorrow. It actually made 18 pieces, so two tins have been filled. I haven’t made this before, so fingers crossed they’re a thumbs up! 
Think I’ll have a cuppa before tackling the ironing pile, 
cheerio for now, Ann x


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, it got the thumbs up from hubby and the Blue Cross gang :)

      Delete