Wednesday 11 March 2020

Busy times

Just popping in to say I’ve had a bit of a hiatus in posting anything and not for any other reason than life just got in the way!  To be honest, it’s been very busy, but with nothing very exciting either. So busy, in fact, that even the peeps at the Blue Cross had to make do with some shop bought goodies from me last Friday! I seem to have been chasing my tail a bit and all I’ve wanted to do in the evening is watch a bit of tv and get to bed.

I feel as if I need to get out to the beach and have a bit of a wander, inhale some salty air and revitalise myself. Hopefully I’ll manage that within the next week.

Here are a few pics of the past week........


Made a ‘vat’ of cauliflower cheese with bacon and hunks of tiger bread, a family favourite 


Bought these to cheer myself and the mantelpiece up


Spent some time dog sitting Bumble on Thursday. Hubby normally does it, but was working away.


Treated myself to porridge with honey and a cappuccino while doing some shopping before Blue Cross on Friday 


I managed to start a cot blanket for the Exeter Baby Bank while I was dog sitting 


Hoping to be back to normal very soon, cheerio for now, Ann x

5 comments:

  1. Love the white tulips. What's Tiger Bread?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They’re a bit different, aren’t they, Chris. Tiger bread is a bloomer loaf, but it has a rice flour paste on top. When it has been baked it has a mottled cracked crust on top. It is sometimes called Giraffe bread.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete