Saturday 2 May 2020

I’m still here

Just popped in to say I’m still in the land of the living. I’d lost my blogging mojo for a while. Although lockdown has been , for some, a time to take things easier, with both hubby and son home here 24/7 and both working from home, I’ve been busier than ever.

I’ve not looked at my iPad much at all, blogwise. I’ve managed to read just a couple of blogs but it is literally that. It is very difficult to do normal housework things, like hoovering, food mixer going etc. when you have one person working upstairs (talking to customers) and one working downstairs having conference calls! So my days are a bit topsy turvy too at times.

It’s hubby’s 50th today, so hopefully once today is over (zoom party etc),  I’ll be able to settle down and do a proper post with some pics of things that have happened in the last couple of weeks. In the meantime, enjoy your Sunday, cheerio for now, Ann x

7 comments:

  1. It's different for everyone just now. Whereas some are feeling isolated and lonely, like you I have little time to myself and am hankering after a little peace and quiet. I hope you can feel more settled soon.
    A Happy Birthday to your hubby. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jules, I’m working on having some me time (and being on my own!) Hubby had a lovely day, thanks you x

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday to hubby. Both my daughters are working from home with their children off school. So that's been a struggle. There are some funny clips on the net of people on conference calls with a family member in the background stark naked, having entered the bedroom to get dressed, totally forgetting about the home worker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As our son has taken over hubby’s office, hubby generally works in our dining room. But as our downstairs is quite open plan ( no doors, just arches) when he has video conferences, he works in our bedroom. The number of times I’ve nearly walked in, after a post exercise shower! He swears blind I would be out of their vision, but I’m not taking any chances, haha! He had a lovely birthday, thank you :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete